FRV is a leading global operator specializing in the complete management of solar assets for the generation of electricity using the sun as the source. Since it was founded in 2006, FRV has developed and managed numerous large projects based on photovoltaic and thermosolar technologies.
Its activities are focused on the development, construction, financing, operation and maintenance of solar plants included in a portfolio of projects that are both technologically and geographically diversified.
With current offices in Spain, Italy and Australia, FRV had a significant presence in the US and is targeting different new markets such as South Africa, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Middle East, North of Africa and India, amongst others.
FRV has fully developed more than 360 Mw of solar plants and has participated in the development of over 2,750 Mw at different project stages. The company currently has a global staff of approximately 40 people who manage, operate and maintain over 185 Mw of solar plants and manage a wide development portfolio of over 750 Mw in different geographical regions. Additionally, FRV have divested over 205 Mw of solar plants including its former US business unit.
FRV’s global approach, long-term commitment, and use of efficient and diverse technologies make FRV a leader and a benchmark company in the solar industry.
|Over 360 Mw fully developed
- 141.4 Mwp developed,constructed and in operation in Spain
- 45.3 Mwp developed, constructed and in operation in Italy
- 76.1 Mw developed, constructed and in operation in USA
- 100.0 CSP Mw developed and under construction in Spain
|Over 2,750 Mw developed
- 250.0 Mwp in Spain (11.5 Mwp currently assigned)
- 250.0 Mwp in Italy
- 1.5 Gw in USA, 291.0 of them with PPA executed (sold)
- 180.0 Mwp in Australia pre-assigned
- Analysing opportunities in India, South Africa, MENA, and
LATAM ( > 450 Mw)
- 150 CSP Mw in Spain
|Over 185 Mw under management
- 141.4 Mwp under management in Spain
- 45.3 Mwp under management in Italy
|Over 205 Mw sold
- 29.3 Mwp divested in Italy
- 76.1 Mw divested in US
- 100.0 CSP Mw divested in Spain
- Team approx. 40 Employees